Wednesday, October 31, 2012

This Halloween

My design teacher was talking about Amsterdam and how drugs are legal and you can walk into a cafe and ask for a shot of ecstasy in your coffee or a muffin laced with marijuana, and in response I said "sweet" like out loud rather enthusiastically. Why? I do not know. But I am fairly certain my class thinks I am a huge drugster now. 

A lady parked next to me at the grocery store was sitting in her car with a bunch of dogs singing them lullabies. It was so creepy I almost thought it was a halloween prank, but it wasn't. 

I went to the bank and tried to have a serious conversation with my realtor who was dressed as the joker. 

I did not dress up or go out this halloween, for what I am pretty sure is the first time in my whole life. It was honestly rather depressing. Growing up is highly overrated.  


No comments: