Friday, August 31, 2012

I would say hello, but I am an introvert.

I made a resolution to be more outgoing. Which is almost physically painful for me. I don't really consider myself shy, just indifferent. Regardless, lately I feel like it has been holding me back. So that is why I am stepping it up.

How is it going?

1.) I talked to a couple of girls in my painting class... and by talk I mean I just made a couple snide comments about the class. 
2.) I started up a conversation with a fella in my Photo class, and he turned out to be really cool. 
3.) I also sat RIGHT NEXT to somebody in my Natural Disasters class, and he striked up a conversation so I guess that one was a joint effort.  

These are my ginormous strides. 
but I guess I need to consider the step I took backwards when I ignored that one annoying kid who wouldn't stop sharing his every thought with me. They aren't all gems buddy, you shoulda quit while you were ahead. 

& that is why I am an introvert. 


No comments: