Monday, March 15, 2010

Thoughts I have at 10:43 PM

Guys should have to go through some kind of training before they are eligible to date, in which they have to experience having a period. Cramps, mood-swings, heaving bleeding, chocolate cravings, the whole shebang. Only then should they be able to ask a girl out.

Would you rather be a hippopotamus, or a walrus? ..and don't just say walrus because the Beatles sing about one. Really think about it. I mean neither are super attractive, but both are kinda cool in their own unique ways.

What if all food was like gum? We just chewed it for the flavor, but never actually swallowed it? That reminds me of Willy Wonka when he has all those different flavors of gum.

I wish I could drop out of college and spend the rest of my days as a painter...and actually make a respectable living out of it. I mean I am an art major, but really.

1 comment:

Laurel Rasmussen said...

1. I definitely agree! Guys have it so easy..

2. A walrus.

3. I was totally thinking of Willy Wonka when you said that! and I really want some blueberry pie flavored gum right now!

4. I wish I could drop out of school too.. and be rich. but I don't necessarily want to paint pictures or do anything else to bring home the bacon, I just want to be lazy. :)