Sunday, March 7, 2010

Maile Peters (aka Miley Cyrus)

This is my roommate Maile. She is one of the coolest people I know, and I decided to dedicate this blog to her because she is getting married and moving, across the country, to North Carolina, at the end of the month. Yeah, I'm pretty torn up about it, but also super excited for her!

So first off let me introduce her with 10 random facts

1. She LOVES grapefruits
2. She's an Aggiette at USU
3. She's engaged to Mitch Bassett
4. Her favorite animal is a giraffe
5. She enjoys watching Family guy
6. She's kinda pigeon-toed
7. Her celebrity look-a-like is Reese Witherspoon
8. She's 5' tall, but she lied on her license and said 5' 1"
9. She has a dead front tooth
10...and distorted bones


So let me tell you what's so great about Maile. Other then being gorgeous, and unbelievably kind, Maile is also really disciplined and really smart. She just seems to have everything together. The best part about her is that although she has every reason to be overly confident and even stuck up, she's one of the most down to earth people I know. She doesn't like being the center of attention, she gets nervous talking in front of a group of people, and she has no problem being a complete weirdo. I knew we would be good friends ever since the first night we hung out created a whirl pool in the hot tub by swimming in circles. haha

So Maile I love your face off, I'm going to miss you SOOO much! Best of wishes to you and Mitch!

(Aren't they a gorgeous couple?)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this the list of ten facts! HAAA. The last one ".. and distorted bones". So cool, I'm so excited for her to be married to her true love!

Maile and Mitchell said...

Yay Emily :) I showed this to Mitch and he loves it ahaha :) Ima miss you em!! ps... I will be a wife in 9 days.... yesh in deed.