Sunday, November 1, 2009

New and Improved

The name of this blog is very Ironic, because I am a firm believer that the phrase "New and Improved" is completely controdictory, however I felt it appropriate because this is the first post of what shall be followed by a regular updated blog.








In Celebration of this new and profound improvement, I felt it only appropriate that I write about the person who inspired me to become a legit blogger, my roommate Laurel Rasmussen.
Laurel is the bomb, and I wanted to publically (although i'm not sure how public this is considering probably not that many people will read this) thank her for all that she is done for me. Lately she's been kind of questioning her decision to move to Logan, however I don't. I know exactly why she was supposed to move here. It was for me. And whether or not there is another reason it just really doesn't matter because she has made all the difference in my life, and that is a big deal. You see, I moved down here on a wim, completely last minute, just acting on my gut. I didn't necessarily have any friends down here, just people I knew from high school, and I signed myself up to live in an apartment where I knew approximately zero of the other girls. Well good news someone was watching out for me and knew just what I needed. Laurel has been the best roommate anyone could ask for. I clicked with her almost immediatley, and she has been there for me 100% through what has been some of the hardest times of my life. She's the definition of a true friend, and I absolutely love here.

So snaps for Laurel and the new blog.

Keep is Classy....

2 comments:

Laurel Rasmussen said...

Ahhhh emily! This seriously made me cry, you are so sweet! I couldn't have asked for a better roommate, you are the bomb! I'm feeling better about my decision to move here.. :) You make it worth while. Love you girl!

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

fun! Emily's gonna blog now!